Corporate Challenge: Life is undoubtedly getting more hectic for many families. Rising expenses have seen the necessity for more dual income households, putting increased pressure on individuals to achieve any semblance of work-life balance. World economic events have resulted in less security in the workforce which undoubtedly has seen the severe deterioration in the mental, physical, social and emotional wellbeing of workers. It’s not surprising therefore that recent research has shown that 84% of U.S adults and 81% of Australian workers are reporting increased levels of prolonged stress and deteriorating health.
Businesses are consequently looking for tools such as the Evolt 360 to engage their staff; motivate them to improve their health and stress levels – ultimately increasing productivity and lowering absenteeism.
Contacting an organisation to run a corporate challenge for their workforce is a great way to embroil in the corporate world and expand your own customer base. Here are our tips to get you started;
- Contact the Human Resources Manager or if it’s a smaller company, the CEO/Director via email or LinkedIn. Follow up with a phone call to gauge their interest.
- Provide a brief overview of who you are and what you are providing, explain the benefits of running a challenge to their business and the basic steps of what is involved. Don’t overcomplicate the pitch.
- Once the organization is on board, send out clear instructions to participants on how to join a challenge. This will give you an opportunity to upsell or recommend any further related services such as personal training, discounted gym membership, meal planning, nutritional guidance or supplement sales – the list is endless.
- Arrange a pre-challenge briefing to bring all participants together. Not only will this create excitement, but it will establish a “community feel” and enable participants to bond with one another. All participants should take pre-challenge photos at this point and have a baseline Evolt 360 body scan. Give an eplaination to the group on what the metrics mean
- Keep participants engaged throughout the challenge by encouraging them to post progress reports to their corporate & personal social media pages. Drop in every week or so to provide add on services (or team up with someone else who can) such as personal training, discounted gym membership, meal planning, nutritional guidance, supplement sales etc.
- Re-scan all participants at the half way mark to ensure everyone is keeping on track.
- At the end of the challenge, ensure all participants take a post-challenge photo and a final challenge Evolt 360 body scan.
- Celebrate all achievements as well as the overall winners and discover their stories. People love to find out the secrets behind successful transformations. This content will be invaluable to you in promoting future challenges.
For more information on the Evolt 360 Body Composition Tool or to book a demo contact us.
Source: 1. American Psychological Association 2.The Wellbeing Lab